Parish Councillors are keen to receive comments, suggestions, questions etc from villagers. All exchanges between councillors and villagers should be made with mutual consideration and respect. Councillors, like many villagers, are busy people, juggling their family, work and personal lives with their duties as councillors. Various communication routes have been established to allow villagers to make contact with the Parish Council, Parish Councillors and the Parish Clerk. Parishioners are asked to observe these and not to contact Councillors in their own homes. Your understanding and co-operation are much appreciated.
- Email: The Parish Clerk’s email address is . You can also use the email form on this page
- Telephone: The Parish Clerk can be contacted on 07584411326
- Mail: Correspondence for the Parish Council should be sent c/o The Parish Clerk, 8 Myrtle Gardens, Yatton, BS49 4BA
- E-Mailing List: Please subscribe to the Parish Council’s emailing list by filling in your details on the mailing list form below
- Facebook: You can find both Clapton in Gordano Village and Clapton-in-Gordano Parish Council on Facebook, where details of village events and parish council meetings are posted
We hope that this helps you to interact with the Parish Council, its Councillors and Clerk effectively. Should you have any suggestions for other methods of communication, please contact the Parish Clerk.